- Counsel on Litigation Management
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Widener University School of Law (December 1992)
- Widener University School of Management (M.B.A) .(December 1992 )
- The Pennsylvania State University (B.S.)(1989)
- Pennsylvania (1993)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania (2003)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit (2005)
One South Penn Square, Ste. 410
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Lee started his career as an Assistant District Attorney with the Delaware County District Attorney’s Office. While with the Office, he had various responsibilities including service as a member of the Trial Team Division. Following four years of service, he left the public sector and took a position with an insurance defense litigation firm in Philadelphia, where he remained until the founding of Reilly, Janiczek & McDevitt, P.C. in January of 2000. Lee has successfully tried a significant number of both civil and criminal jury and non-jury trials. He has also successfully handled a variety of criminal and civil related Appeals in both the State and Federal Courts. In 2001, Lee was appointed by the Northampton County Court to serve liaison counsel where he continues to serve in connection with the Northampton County asbestos litigation.
Lee represents corporations, insurance companies and individuals in various matters including toxic/ mass tort, products liability, fraud/ SIU, premises, motor vehicle, contract and coverage related litigation. Since 1995, he has received an AV Preeminent Peer Review rating for legal ability and ethical standards. Lee has been a member of and has served on the Board of Directors for both charitable and non-profit organizations and has been recognized for his work on behalf of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.